Flowers

Flowers

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My New Column!

Another reason for me to be super excited about 2014?? The fact that I'm now a columnist in Horticulture magazine! I've been a huge fan of Horticulture since I was a teenage gardener muddling my way through seed starting and veggie gardening, so this has been such an honour for me!

The Jan/Feb issue with my first column is now available on newstands and my column will continue for the remainder of 2014. Please check it out and let me know your thoughts and perhaps even topics that you'd like to hear more about!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Niki. Great going, although where you find the time I don't know ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Niki. Great news. It just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it.
    donna

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)